Banana bread is a favorite in my house! So I had no choice but to come up with a protein mug cake version of the treat to satisfy my cravings. This banana bread inspired Core Cake is a quick fix at the end of the day that will keep you on track with your fitness goals!
Add the Cinnamon Oatmeal Core Cake mix into a mug.
Add in both the sugar free banana cream pudding mix...
and the mashed bananas.
Mix in your choice of liquid. Now put that baby in the microwave for 60-80 seconds!
You can eat the Core Cake straight out of the microwave as is or you can add other delicious toppings like sliced bananas, chocolate chips or Hershey’s chocolate syrup!
This mug cake recipe is sure to be a favorite for everyone that loves banana bread!
Banana Bread Core Cake:
- 1 Cinnamon Oatmeal Core Cake
- 1 tsp or 3 g sugar free banana cream pudding mix
- 10-20 g mashed bananas
- 3 tbsp liquid of your choice
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mug.
- Microwave 60-80 seconds. This will be a little longer than usual because of the additional ingredients.
Eat as is or add some additional toppings including sliced bananas, chocolate chips or Hershey’s chocolate syrup.
C-30 F-1.5 P-16.5