One of our favorite things about Core Cakes is how versatile they are - eat ‘em plain, add your favorite toppings, or make it into a waffle! We want you to be able to customize your protein treat however you’d like to satisfy that sweet tooth. So here’s our latest creation, and you definitely don’t want to miss this!
The batter for this Core Cake waffle is so simple: the Double Chocolate Core Cake mix with 3 tbsp of your choice of liquid. Once you’ve whipped that together, pour the batter into the center of a prepared waffle iron.
Cook the waffle until the waffle iron indicates it’s done or just before. Once the waffle is off the iron and on a plate, add the cherry pie filling on top.
Now comes the chocolate syrup because who doesn’t love more chocolate?
Finally, mix the Greek yogurt and stevia. Spoon that on top to finish that sweet treat up!
- Double Chocolate Core Cake
- 3 tbsp your choice of liquid
- 40 g of lite cherry pie filling
- 7 g sugar free chocolate syrup
- 20 g Greek yogurt
- Stevia to taste
- Mix the Core Cake mix with your choice of liquid.
- Pour the mix onto a prepared waffle iron. Cook until the waffle maker indicates it is done or just before - just make sure not to cook it for too long!
- Add the cherries from the pie filling to the top, then drizzle the waffle with chocolate syrup.
- Stir the Greek yogurt with the stevia. Dollop the mixture on top and enjoy!