We love a good churro because of the sweet cinnamon taste. We created a Core Cakes version that will have you saying “hola” to this new treat. Dulce de leche is creamier and less sweet than caramel - can we say delicious? And it’s also very high in fat and carbohydrates, so this macro-friendly version is as good as the real deal.
Put an Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Core Cake mix in a microwavable mug. Add in an additional ¼ tsp of cinnamon - this will give it that rich cinnamon flavor which makes churros so delicious!
While the mug cake mix is working its magic in the microwave, mix the sugar free caramel sauce and the Greek yogurt together to drizzle over your churro Core Cake. When the cake is done and warm, drizzle the caramel mixture on. Say hola to this churro flavor!
Churro Protein Mug Cake With Dulce de Leche
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Core Cake Mix
- 3 tbsp of your choice of liquid
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 20 g Sugar free caramel sauce
- 20 g Greek yogurt
- Add in ¼ tsp extra cinnamon to the Oatmeal Cinnamon Cookie Core Cake mix in a microwavable mug.
- Mix in your choice of liquid and then microwave for about 50-60 seconds.
- While the mug cake is cooking, mix together the caramel sauce and Greek yogurt in a separate bowl.
- Top the cake with the caramel mixture while the cake is still warm and enjoy!