This pistachio crumble cake is seriously delicious and is a great treat for the end of the day. The flavor combination of pistachio, raspberry, and chocolate is not a common one, but is so worth a try.
Start off by adding 1 Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Core Cake mix into the mug.
Add 7g of pistachio jello pudding mix to the Core Cake mix. Stir.
Now add in 45-50 ml of liquid to the dry mix.
Chop up 3 g of pistachios & combine with 5 g of “Chocolate Berry Love Crunch” granola and 3 g of Whey protein powder.
Sprinkle the crumble on top of the wet cake mix. Microwave it for 50-60 seconds!
Now, it’s time for the toppings - which we all know makes everything even better! Crush fresh raspberries with a fork.
Top the cooked Core Cake with the fresh crushed raspberries and add Halo Top chocolate ice cream. Enjoy that delicious treat while staying on track with your fitness goals!
Pistachio Crumble Cake w/ Raspberries:
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Core Cake
- 7 g sugar free pistachio jello pudding mix
- 45-50 ml of liquid
- 3 g chopped pistachios
- 5 g Chocolate berry Love crunch granola
- 3 g Whey protein powder (chocolate or unflavored)
- 15 g crushed fresh raspberries
- Chocolate Halo Top ice cream
- Mix the cake mix and pudding mix. Add in your choice of liquid.
- Chop up pistachios. Combine them with the “Chocolate Berry Love Crunch” granola and Whey protein powder.
- Sprinkle crumble on top of wet mix in the mug. Microwave for 50-60 seconds.
- Drizzle crushed raspberries on top.
- Serve the cake warm along with chocolate Halo Top ice cream.
C-32 F-4 P-20