Is anyone else just dying for spring to be here already? I am! This week’s macro-friendly mug cake recipe is inspired by the fresh tastes that remind me of warmer weather - lemons and fresh berries. This raspberry lemonade inspired Core Cake is so easy to make and so delicious!
Start off with one package of the White Chocolate Raspberry Core Cake in a mug.
Add in 3 tbsp of liquid and ¼ tsp of lemon extract. Microwave for 50-60 seconds.
Once your Core Cake is cooked, it’s time for the toppings! Separately, mix the Greek yogurt and stevia together. Spoon the mix on top of your Core Cake.
Add raspberries for that extra bit of freshness. Now take a bite of that delicious macro-friendly mug cake, close your eyes and imagine spring is here!
Raspberry Lemonade Core Cake:
- 1 White Chocolate Raspberry Core Cake
- 3 tbsp liquid of your choice
- ¼ tsp lemon extract
- 2 oz Greek yogurt
- Sweet leaf stevia (to taste)
- 16 g fresh raspberries (4-5 berries)
- Mix the White Chocolate Raspberry Core Cake with 3 tbsp of liquid and the lemon extract.
- Microwave for 50-60 seconds.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with stevia and spoon this mix to the top of the cooked CoreCake.
- Add fresh raspberries to top it all off.
C-29 F-2 P-22